Thursday, May 27, 2010

A FEW WORDS ABOUT ME & MYSELF

MY LIFE
My name is Nurul Hafizah bt Mohamed Alwi. Everyone can call me Nurul. I live at Perak.Well, it starts with that concept I mentioned at the beginning of this post, it's all about Myself. My family has sacrificed a lot for twentieth years to bring me to place where I now stand. I have a sisters n brothers who made growing up interesting and full of fun. These make my childhood interesting and joyful. Well.. Im gonna say something about me,but no its not gonna be "im an ordinary girl,just a normal next door girl.." CAUSE I AM NOT! And i refuse to be one with all my heart..I always aimed for more, my goal is to be PERFECT,if thats not possible,then I will be the closest version of perfect! I always knew I wanted to have everything in my life,to be happy and look pretty.. I am very sensitive n easy going person. Sometimes my feeling is uncontrolled which is hard to be solved. I am generally quiet and have control over my emotions.It's difficult to predict what will upset me, so when i do lose my cool, people don’t know how to react. Plus,my temper is like that of a raging bull, n anyone trying to pacify you will be the first one to get a verbal bashing and I have great tolerance and rarely get provoked into losing my temper. I am generally get upset when i concerned or when people accuse me of doing something wrong.N other than that i'm also hate being reminded about mistakes i’ve made in the past. I have the potential to be terribly vindictive if rubbed the wrong way. Considering how charming, caring and kind I am, i dislike unpleasant scenes, much less creating one myself. My creative imagination is at its best when angry, and I will tend to get pretty dramatic.upss.. haha... =p but..but.. when upset, i refuse to listen to reason and wish to be left alone. Don't wanna see anything! But once i calm down, i repent my tantrums and seek forgiveness. SO nobody can be upset with me for too long. sounds good ryte?? hehe.. More, I don't like my weak side to be seen.. Guys.. U need to know that If someone is unreasonable or trying to create trouble, i will yell and use harsh words and feel inclined to shake everything n everyone up! I don't even care !
This is a few words about myself. About 1% only.. :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment